Email Marketing - Create/Send
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience.
The Thoughtful Choice
The Matrix CreateSend system allows our customers to easily manage lists, create email documents and analyze the distribution reports. We find that our clients benefit in a number of ways by using CreateSend over the major third-party providers such as Constant Contact, iContact, Campaign Monitor, etc.:
- CreateSend is very easy for non-technical users to use. Setup is easily managed through a step-by-step wizard and a wide assortment of templates.
- If a standard template doesn’t fit the needs of a client, the Matrix programming team can create custom templates fairly easily. CreateSend is very programmer-friendly which means our clients can be assured the system can grow as their needs grow.
- CreateSend easily add lists and names in bulk at the beginning of a campaign. There are not significant list restrictions like exist with some of the third-party providers.
- Customer support is right here in our office. If you need help with CreateSend, you won’t end up at an outsourced customer-support desk.
Get Your Message Seen
Based on a flexible template system, CreateSend allows you or our programmers to easily manipulate colors, fonts and images to reflect your look. That means company logos, images, and colors can all retain the style you are known for. And there's no need to worry about how your design will show up on different email clients. CreateSend has compatibility testing for various email clients and platforms, and even contains a SPAM filter testing tool. This testing tool lets you know in advance if your publication is likely to be captured by the major SPAM filters.
Painless List Management
One of the most time-consuming parts of an email campaign can be managing the databases. CreateSend makes it easy by automatically handling all new signups, unsubscribes, bounces and even vacation notices so your database stays clean. Additionally, CreateSend is field-merge capable so you can send personalized emails to your customer base whenever you see fit.
Reports and Analytics
Most importantly, CreateSend is a robust program that can be used for demographic tracking and data collection. The analytic software allows data to be manipulated, analyzed, and graphed (if applicable) for easy-to-understand reports on user behavior. Beyond opened emails and link clicks, you can measure campaign related sales, conversions and ROI. It will even show you what email clients your subscribers are using.
Unlike other third-party solutions, with CreateSend we do not charge monthly fees. After set-up, you only pay for campaigns based on the size of your contact list. This kind of simple pricing structure keeps budgets within scope and eliminates the worry of monthly hosting fees. The cost structure is as follows:
- Set-up (one time) when customizing one of the many standard templates: $170
- Custom template programming: Contact us for a quote.
- SPAM and email client testing: $10 / test.
- Publishing (per “issue”): $10 + $0.015 / name on the list.
Example: Including setup (from a standard template), testing and distribution of an e-newsletter to a list of 1,200 names, the cost would be:
- Setup and testing (one-time cost): $170
- Distribution to 1,200 names = $28.00